Can Chiron help Me?
~ Chronic health conditions Chiron can help ~
I work with people just like you who are suffering with chronic physical or emotional pain, have been through the medical system, seen every doctor and therapist under the sun and nothing seems to help.
They are motivated to get better, are sure there must be a way outside standard medical models that will help - they just don’t know what, or how and where to start.
I work with:
- People who want to be pain-free
- People who are faced with surgery to alleviate pain but want to avoid it
- People who have recurrent pain in an old injury site
- People who continue to be affected by past events
- People who still have pain weeks/ months/ years after the injury has healed
- People who have no explanation for their pain
- People who are getting no answers from the medical system
- People who want to be off their meds
- People who are able to keep an open mind about how their minds and bodies impact each other
The conditions listed below may all be improved using a mind-body approach.
Back and neck pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Repetitive Strain Injury
Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Iliotibial band Syndrome
Undiagnosed Peripheral Neuropathy
Restless Leg Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Excessively painful/ heavy menstruation
Undiagnosed chest pain
High or low blood pressure
Are you experiencing one or more of these symptoms?
Are you willing to keep an open mind regarding the causes of your ill health?
Are you willing to dedicate some time to looking after your own health and recovery?
If you answer 'Yes' to these questions, Chiron can help!
Check out the range of services provided to help you regain your health and get back to the life you want.
For what type of people is this approach not going to work?
A Mind Body approach is NOT for those who are unwilling to consider that their pain may have causes other than mechanical damage. It is also not for those who think pharmaceuticals or surgery give us the only options for pain treatment or are not prepared to take charge of their health.
If you fall into this category, it’s absolutely OK. Most of us have been brought up with this belief and it can be hard to shift. Do yourself 3 favours:
1. Find out about Mind-Body connections through:
- Exploring my Free Resources page
- Reading books – any by John Sarno, Unlearn your Pain – Howard Schubiner, When the Body says No – Gabor Mate, Chronic Pain; your key to recovery – Georgie Oldfield, The Great Pain Deception – Steven Ozanich
- Exploring the Internet – search 'TMS', 'PPD', TMSwiki.org, research papers on chronic stress and pain
2. Sign up for my free ebook using this link
The free information will get you started towards your goals until you are ready to take it to the next step.
3. Join my Facebook group to find out about the latest in pain research, top tips and words of inspiration.
Here is the link to join >> http://bit.ly/ChronicPainReleaseGroup
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for more in-depth work. When you’re ready, you can choose which service you think would be best for you and get started on your journey to pain-free living!